QuickPayPortal is a web portal that helps users to pay medical bills online through an internet site by logging on to www.quickpayportal.com. aside from letting to pay the doctor’s bill online. It also allows users to look at all their medical history online also. The Quick Pay Portal website is developed by Athena Health which is an American company that gives network-enabled medical services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps. quite 110 million patients use the web services offered by Athena Health and therefore the QuickPayPortal is now available on Mobile devices also. Visit myaarpmedicare for medical insurance plans provided by United Healthcare
Quickpayportal code is one among the unique number where you’ll see this code in your doctor’s bill. By using this code you’ll pay all the medical bills, after check-in within the portal. If you don’t find this ID number, you’ll also pay bills by using statement ID or Access code it’ll also work an equivalent because of the Quick pay code.
How To Use QuickPayPortal?
We shall inform you in the clear detailed process to enter the QuickPayportal Login in participating. By logging into the official website on any browser. the most aim of this patient portal is to pay medical bills easily and it’s a secure and secure website. it’s one among the foremost popular online medical services. By following the below-mentioned process you’ll easily use this website.
- In order to pay medical bills online, you would like to go to the official website of www.Quickpayportal.com
- As soon as you visit the official portal, you’ll select the well-liked language which is native and user-friendly.
- You will be asked to enter your QuickPay Code/Statement ID/Access Code after you enter the portal followed by DOB (date of birth) and telephone number
- Select your language and hover to check-in button to log in to the panel easily.
- Now Just Take the “QuickPay Code, Statement ID, or Access Code” and secure it to enter wherever it’s necessary.
- If you are doing not find the fast code, you’ll further discuss your issues here: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/
- After logging on the web site, you’ll need to click on the link “Billing Tab”.
- On this billing tab, you’ll find Medical Bills or Insurance bills which is linked together with your Quick Code.
- Then you’ll find the date of visit, followed by your account balance and payment dues
- Then hover to Recent Charges Payable Online…
- Make sure that information is accurate.
- Now, Click on the Billing Tab and navigate through the Payment option.
- After that, click on pay online.
- Now, select payment method like Debit card/credit card / Net Banking.
- After that, fill payment details and click on pay.
- Now, you’ll get acknowledgement receipt after the payment is completed.
How to Login Quickpayportal Site?
By following the below process you’ll easily login into your website
- First, you would like to travel to the official website of www.quickpayportal.com
- If the web site loads completely, you’ll be ready to see text box there you’ll enter your quickpayportal code. in order that you’ll pay your medical bills easily.
- After entering the code, enter the sign-in button below.
- Then enter your password after clicking on the sign-in button.
- And then enter continue and follow the instructions which are on the screen
What are you able to Do with QuickPayPortal
- Book Appointments (Time & Date)
- Reschedule Appointments or Change Schedule Appointment
- Accessing health records of patients
- View & update Patient information
- Request prescriptions
- View Test Result easily
- Check the doctor’s bill Statement
- Pay Medical & consultancy fee online
How do I view my payment history on quickpayportal.com?
If you would like to understand the history of your previous bill payment then you would like to follow the instruction shown below:
- First, log in to the patient portal.
- Now, Goto billing section.
- After that, select “Payments”.
- Now, select the payment you’d wish to view.
- Click on view details.